By Working Group Safety of the COST Action B 14 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Read or Download A European code of good practice for hyperbaric oxygen therapy PDF
Similar european books
This new learn discusses the visible and verbal urban sketches which proliferated through the 'journalistic revolution' of the 1830s and 1840s. English, French and German/Austrian illustrated serials light up the pivotal place of sketches within the nineteenth-century tradition of data and leisure.
Visible put on to hide and pages. could have a few markings at the inside of. quickly delivery. could be shipped from US. Used books won't comprise better half fabrics.
In 2014, the worldwide financial system celebrates anniversaries: Seventy years in the past, on 22 July 1944 at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, the Articles of contract of the foreign financial Fund (IMF) and the Articles of contract of the overseas financial institution for Reconstruction and improvement (Worldbank) have been followed.
Publication by way of prepare dinner, Chris
- Annuaire Européen / European Yearbook: Vol. XII: Publié Sous les Auspices du Conseil de L’europe / Vol. XII: Published under the Auspices of the Council of Europe
- Visions and Strategies in European Integration: A North European Perspective
- Frontiers in European Radiology
- Improved Understanding of Past Climatic Variability from Early Daily European Instrumental Sources
Extra info for A European code of good practice for hyperbaric oxygen therapy
A contingency plan should be prepared with the fire brigade to take into account those specific hazards and organize fire fighting procedure accordingly. All markings in relation with fire fighting and evacuation must be displayed * Gas storage, compressors room, distribution plumbing... It is of primary importance that, in all situations, pressure could be maintained in the chamber and that ventilation should not be interrupted for more than a few minutes. ) a back up system become operational at once to match the gas requirements for the treatment and the possible required decompression of personnel.
Override valves (inside and outside) should be available to prevent flooding when fire is eventually under control. 2 bar. A fast decompression valve operable from outside at the attendant position, eventually sealed with a safety breakable thread, is a strong recommendation. * Breathing masks In case of fire it is extremely important that any extra oxygen input in the atmosphere should be stopped, and that breathing masks be available for all. Shifting HBO masks to air will cover the need for the patients; extra masks should be available, one for each attendant eventually present in the chamber.
5. Medical First Aid 6. General principles of Medicine, and Medical Therapeutics. Courses on Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine for auxiliary staff, will provide good training in all these matters. D) Academic requirements and degrees. Some diving centres, off-shore facilities, and other specialised entities, result in some countries in specific degrees adapted to the activity of a chamber Operator. However, this condition should not be regarded as indispensable until the European Community establishes a specific degree for chamber Operators.
A European code of good practice for hyperbaric oxygen therapy by Working Group Safety of the COST Action B 14 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy